Re: Problem with compile

From: Jackie Gleason
Subject: Re: Problem with compile
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:07:12 -0400

I did use the prefix option but I also tried without but I can try again otherwise that is the order I did things.

The weird thing is when I install gnumake it installs into a directory like the following...

/usr/GNUstep/share/GNUstep/MakeFiles

I am wondering if there is an issue there.

Thanks to everyone for all of their help.