Status of corebase on Windows

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Status of corebase on Windows
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:21:52 -0500

Just wanted to let whoever is interested know that I have successfully compiled and installed corebase on Windows (latest svn copy of base is required).  The testsuite currently fails to run 1 file and there's an issue with the return values of CFCalendar due to timezone differences; the other 96 tests pass.  I still need to push some fixes onto svn, but will wait until tomorrow.

If you haven't guessed by this e-mail, I'm very excited to have it working properly.

Stef