Re: NetBSD & FreeBSD compile problems

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NetBSD & FreeBSD compile problems
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:30:38 +0200

Hi,
Actually, this is a better solution anyway, as it means that other software
built with gnustep-make will benefit, not just the base library.
It  works again for me on both NetBSD and FreeBSD.
I will try OpenBSD these coming days and hope Sebastian will do the same.

I need to try on my older Solaris 7 / Sparc box too then, just to be sure. The thread linker flags were always tricky and had been fiddled with in the past.

Riccardo