Re: Problems with back configure

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Problems with back configure
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:57:53 +0200

Fred Kiefer wrote:

> I regenerated the configure file yesterday when I added the code to check for
> the Xshape extension. Maybe my autoconf version was to new or buggy. Could
> you or somebody elee try to regenerate that file and see if this changes
> anything?

Just a wild guess. Did you use autoconf to regenerate the configure script? I
seem to recall that this generates broken configure files since a change Eric
made a while ago. Either using autoreconf or running aclocal before autoconf
should work.

Wolfgang

PS see also this thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnustep-dev/2011-07/msg00092.html