Re: base configure / HURD

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: base configure / HURD
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:59:29 +0100

Hi
Runtime level errors are generally too low level to be easily diagnosed, but
most likely you have some mess like two different runtimes or two different
gnustep-base libraries linked somehow (or just some bug/failure when building
base).
I have removed the whole content of /System, reinstalled then make and base.

All base tests just fail. They used to work on HURD some weeks/months ago, but I was using of course an older base and an older gcc.

If you can tell me how to provide more useful information from the failing tests (they just all segfault), I'm happy to do it.

Thank you,
   Riccardo