Re: preview: new macports ports

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: preview: new macports ports
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:52:26 +0100

Hi Eric,

I've cloned the repo, and will be trying it out soon on my Snow Leopard machine. If I forget to keep you posted, please poke me.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 19:53, Eric Wasylishen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I started a new set of macports ports. If you want to try it you can check out a copy of the git repository here: https://github.com/ericwa/gnustep-macports-fixes and then set up that directory as a local portfile repository (see http://guide.macports.org/#development.local-repositories).

--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden