Re: preview: new macports ports

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: preview: new macports ports
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:39:38 -0700

> This is great! Thanks for your effort. Btw. are those ports going to be at
> the macports repository?

I hope they will be accepted!

There are several things I would like to do before submitting them to macports:

- more testing
- hopefully get them working on OS 10.7 (they probably would work if the gcc46
port wasn't broken :-)
- the old ports contained some hacks for installing man pages/documentation...
need to check if these are still needed
- maybe investigate getting them to compile with clang
- submit some of my patches to gnustep trunk
- once the next release of GNUstep comes out, get ports working with that
release (currently my ports require trunk)

Cheers,

Eric