Re: Next GNUstep release?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release?
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:33:08 +0000

On 9 Nov 2011, at 19:53, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> So far there has been only Riccardo's reply whether there should be a release
> at all. Those this mean we shouldn't do a shared release now? Then we could
> thing about just a gui/back release, which shoudl make Riccardo happy.

I like your idea of doing a new combined release to get things in sync... base
has a variety of minor bugfixes which are worth making a new bugfix release for
... and if gui/back is tested against trunk make/base it seems sensible to do a
combined release of the whole lot before the end of the year.

I'm not actually clear on what Riccardo wants here , so I won't try to comment
on other alternatives, but it seems to me we want to get things back in sync
properly ASAP.