Re: Problem with isRichText message

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with isRichText message
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 00:55:05 +0100

On 10.11.2011 15:12, Slex wrote:
Morning,
after some tests, with some softwares, i found that NSTextView returns
NO from isRichText, even when it contains rich text.

A GNUstep problem?

Most likely it is a GNUstep problem, whom else could we blame?

When an NSTextView is created it should be set to isRichText, where did yours get set to NO? And when we load text into the text view by setting the text storage directly we again need to tell the text view whether this is rich text or not. I think Ink is doing this wrong, but then we should check on Cocoa, how this gets handled there.

In your case it would be interesting to learn who you handle these two operations.