Re: preview: new macports ports

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: preview: new macports ports
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:38:07 -0700

Hmm.. it appears there is an old install of GNUstep in your /opt/local/GNUstep, and the build process is picking up headers from there causing the problem.

(sarray.h is part of the apple runtime, I think, and the only place sarray.h is mentioned in base is at:
macosx/GNUstepBase/preface.h:74: "#include <objc/sarray.h>"
which I think is an old/unused file provided only for documentation purposes.)

Try uninstalling gnustep-make, then just delete /opt/local/GNUstep.

-Eric