Re: autogsdoc change

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: Re: autogsdoc change
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 12:52:45 +0000

I would like to do some more. Since I am still getting to know the tool I noticed that no cross references are generated among types (NSError refers NSString but does not link to it.), and no table of contents was generated. Is this always the case, or have I missed any option ?

If I were to add these two features, can I just do it and then submit the code to the list ? How do one suggest changes, and how do they get approved ?
If the development team doesn't think it has any value, one needs to know before making the effort.

PS : I would also try to modularize the code a bit more. (more methods, shorter)

Regards

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:

On 5 Dec 2011, at 16:02, Daniel Santos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I checked out a clean copy from SVN. When trying to generate the GSDocs I encountered an error in the processing of a Nested #if directive in the file NSLocale.m.
> From what I have found, it looks like from revision 21205 to revision 21209 were introduced some calls in the method parsePreprocessor that think the top of the if stack is a dictionary.
> When processing the file with the nested #if's it crashes trying to invoke a non-existant method.
>
> I changed the ifstack variable to be a MutableDictionary and it's not crashing anymore. Can anyone validate that this fix is correct ? If so how will it be made on the repository ?

I made your suggested change to the code in svn trunk.  Thanks.