Re: autogsdoc change

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: autogsdoc change
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:05:00 +0000

On 6 Dec 2011, at 17:14, Daniel Santos wrote:

> Ok. Maybe I am not using it the right way. I am executing the following
> command :
>
> autogsdoc -DocumentationDirectory ~/doc/GNUstep/base
> gnustep/modules/core/base/Headers/Foundation/*.h
>
> Comparing the output html, I can see that some class names are not linked
> (like the base class in the title and the protocols), and no index.html was
> generated. How do I generate something like what you have on the site ?

The simple way to find the exact arguments etc is to build thew documentation
using the 'messages=yes' option to get the make package to print out what it
does.

ie. go into the base/Documentation directory and type 'make messages=yes'

You can also look at base/Source/DocMakefile to see how it's built.

And of course you can look at
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Tools/Reference/autogsdoc.html