Re: compiling GUI on NetBSD __unsafe_unretained

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: compiling GUI on NetBSD __unsafe_unretained
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:13:58 +0100

Hi David,

I did a svn update yesterday. I also removed all contents in /System and /Local and reinstalled.
So, barring strange errors, base should be quite recent.

Riccardo

David Chisnall wrote:
How old is your version of -base?  In mine I have:

#ifndef __unsafe_unretained
#  if !__has_feature(objc_arc)
#    define __unsafe_unretained
#  endif
#endif

So, if you are not compiling in ARC mode and your compiler does not predefine
__unsafe_unretained, it should be #defined away.

David