Re: Open/Save panel issue

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Open/Save panel issue
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:53:18 +0100

Hi,

On 12/21/11 07:46, Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Hi Germán, thanks for pointing that out. I inadvertently deleted the code to
draw the highlighted background when working on NSBrowserCell - It should be
fixed now.

Do the file icons I added in the open/save dialog browsers look good?
When using the "gnustep" layout and the special folder Icons I added, they look especially good :)

Create in your home directory:

Documents, Downloads, Images, Music, Desktop

I think they are quite similar to other common desktops, some use "Pictures" which I like less.
:)

Riccardo