Re: GNUstep Code Freeze

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep Code Freeze
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:55:08 +0100

I would start with checking the screen resolution code as this seems to only affect monitors with strange geometry.

Sebastian, could you try to re-enable the old code in the method resolutionForScreen: (XGServerWindow.m) and see whether this make any difference? Could you also report the result of the command
xdpyinfo | grep -B2 resolution
on a monitor where this problem exists?

Fred