Re: Colors panel issue in Gemas

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Colors panel issue in Gemas
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:46:44 +0100

On 26.01.2012 20:16, Germán Arias wrote:
In revision 49 of Gemas.app when I open the Preferences panel and then
the colors panel,
the opened document is marked as edited. I can't reproduce this problem
with other app.
To solve this, now I launch the preferences panel in modal. I don't
understand why opening the
colors panel change the document. But I hope not to be an error in gnustep.

I just tried with Ink and there starting up the colour panel wont change the document. Only when changing the colour this gets reflected in the document state.
It could still be a GNUstep gui issue though.