Re: GNUstep Code Freeze

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep Code Freeze
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:30:59 +0100

On 30.01.2012 02:27, Gregory Casamento wrote:
As for the XML work, I would like to get it into this release, but at
this point I'm not sure it's ready even though the code on the branch
is MUCH more complete and functional than what is on the trunk in base
at this point.

This is of course Richard's decision but I would argue strongly against this kind of late change. Event though the old code was unusable it could get worse just because of a minor compilation issue on some untested platform. Lets merge this change after the release and give it the testing it deserves.