Re: cursor issues in gworkspace

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: cursor issues in gworkspace
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:38:34 +0100

Hi,

On 02/01/2012 09:51 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Hi,

I recognized some issuws with the mouse cursor in GWorkspace.

I have everything from svn, base/gui/back (cairo), gworkspace, and libobjc2-1.6
release.

I recognized, when I drag n drop an application to the dock on the right, then
the mouse cursor becomes green, when its allowed to drop
the file on the dock. So far so good, but after dropping the app in the dock,
the cursor stays green
sadly, this is not a new issue. It is most evident with GWorkspace, but happens also with other cursor changes, even if less frequently.

So, as ugly as it is, it is not a new bug and I would not consider it a blocker.

Riccardo