Re: "more" icon in toolbars

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: "more" icon in toolbars
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:03:56 +0100

On 01.02.2012 22:29, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,
See bug report #35379. I waited a few days for somebody with more
graphical skills to address this issue, but as nobody showed up, I did
the best I could, which definitely wasn't enough. You will have to
live with this horrible image until after the next release. Or replace
it with something proper.
As for "up to a couple of days", this image was broken for half a year
and nobody noticed...
Hmm, perhaps the higher resolution layer is confusing? I can't even open
it properly in gimp.

I looked at both layers, they look decent. However when opening
Flexisheet, which has most toolbars "clipping" the result is really
terrible. SO it is not the artwork itself, but somehow how it is used.

I recompiled and tested FlexiSheet here and the toolbar clip icon looks normal to me. It is small again and wont show any anti-alias artefacts.

You really need to provide a screen shot of what you get.