Re: open source but closed community?

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: open source but closed community?
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:32:06 -0600

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Pirmin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
After being a long time user of GNUstep, for 2012 I've planned to become a GNUstep contributor. So I started early this year by asking for wiki write access. Lots of information there is wrong or outdated or misleading. Also I wanted to communicate about FOSDEM, maybe give a talk and eventually contribute GNUstep software. But nobody answered my mails to the webmaster. Now I'm a little clueless. What am I expected to do?

I'm not sure what to tell you about the wiki.  I was able to get access, but that was many years ago.

As David mentioned, this list and address@hidden are the two you will want to be a part of for development.  It's funny you bring this up now, Richard has started compiling a "how to contribute" wiki page (http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Contributing_to_GNUstep_core_libraries).  You should check that out, there is some good info.

Stef