Re: open source but closed community?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: open source but closed community?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 01:10:11 -0500

My guess is that the emails went to an unmentioned mailbox.  It never occurred to me to ask where this was going.  I will look into it and make sure it's forwarded to myself and others.   I am not the webmaster, but I am one I the maintainers of the project.

I assure you we don't have a closed community and actively welcome new members into our ranks.   What are you interested in working on?

The best place to inquire about the project is here on the list.  Please direct any questions you have here.   I am very glad to help.

GC