Re: Libxml2 versions and namespaces

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Libxml2 versions and namespaces
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:37:10 +0100

On 22.03.2012 08:37, Fred Kiefer wrote:
I am about to commit another bunch of namespace changes and tried to be
even more careful with the functions I use, but it really is hard to be
sure without an old version of libxml2 to test with. Here feedback is
more than welcome.

I finally send that change off to SVN. Please test this new code heavily as namespace handling increases the complexity of our NSXMLNode code. This should finish off the set of big changes I made to the NSXML classes. There is still room for improvement. First we have to get the new code to work with different versions of libxml2, then there is missing functionality, and of course loads of bug fixes and performance improvements.