Re: Error compiling Performance on windows

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Error compiling Performance on windows
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 17:41:08 +0100

Hi,

On 03/22/12 17:02, Wolfgang Lux wrote:
Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Try deleting the Performance directory (containing the generated documentation). This is an error which sometimes shows up after source files were deleted or renamed and is due to a circular dependency in the rules for generating the documentation. Wolfgang
It did not help. Further I notice that while making, I get the message that "autogsdoc stopped working" ad windows kills it

If I just type "autogsdoc" it displays its help. SO I have a problem when running autogsdoc under windows. Fun.

Riccardo