Jenkins build is back to normal : gnustep #12

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Jenkins build is back to normal : gnustep #12
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:27:00 -0400

All of this defeats the purpose of the thing.  I don't want to do all of this work setting jenkins up only to make it easy for people to ignore by putting it on a mailing list which has no subscribers.

I would insist that, if another list is created, that all of the current maintainers subscribe to it to ensure that the message gets out when someone breaks the build.

It is beneficial for as many people to know that the build is broken as possible so that it can be corrected by either the responsible party or by someone who Is knowledgeable enough to fix the problem.  There have, in the past, been regressions which have persisted for months without being discovered.  This system will help that never to happen again.  It does no good to have Jenkins announce issues with the build if no one hears about it.

GC