Adding clang build to Jenkins...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Adding clang build to Jenkins...
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 10:18:35 -0400

Hey guys,

Amid all of the discussion about what to do with the Jenkins output I
am going to also add a project to Jenkins to build GNUstep using
clang.  The only reason I did gcc first was because it was readily
available on the machine I installed Jenkins onto.

I am going to set up the clang instance this afternoon.   I will keep
you all updated.

GC
--
Gregory Casamento