In-window menu black bar in Xfce

From: Germán A. Arias
Subject: In-window menu black bar in Xfce
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:26:00 -0600

With current SVN I have a problem with in-window menu when the window
use frame from string. In Gemas.app you can set the size of the editor.
If you change the height, the next time you open gemas the menu is
wrong. A black bar appears above the menu. You need resize the window
to correct this. This is in Xfce. I don't know if this is a current
problem, since in Gnome I don't had this problem. But seems like when
the window is redraw this is done in a wrong way. I get the frame and
put it in the window from the -awakeFromNib: method. Because the
last time I try do it from the gorm file don't worked.