Problem with Gorm in Windows XP SP3 and WinUXTheme

From: Germán A. Arias
Subject: Problem with Gorm in Windows XP SP3 and WinUXTheme
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:45:49 -0600

A user of GNUstep on Windows reported me a problem with gorm in Windows
XP SP3. I can reproduce this problem. After install gnustep and gorm
(from installers and using WinUXTheme) isn't possible launch gorm from
menu. However I can launch gorm from the shell, but it runs with the
gnustep theme. Even when the theme is WinUXTheme.  If I install gorm from
source, this also runs with the gnustep theme. Seems a problem with
WinUXTheme. But in Windows 7 I don't have this problem.