Re: GNUStep, Objective-C 2.0 and clang

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUStep, Objective-C 2.0 and clang
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:19:17 +0100

On 23 Aug 2012, at 17:58, Ivan Vučica wrote:

> Everything I'm about to say has been tried primarily under Ubuntu (and a few
> years ago under Debian). Other UNIX-based systems probably also fit, but I
> have absolutely no idea about Windows.

For reference: I develop the clang and libobjc2 stuff on FreeBSD, so it tends
to be the best supported.  Sebastian sends me helpful bug reports on OpenBSD,
so it is supported almost as well.  GNU/Linux support is dependent on a few
other people who do some testing and periodically send bug reports.  I don't
have access to a Windows system, so I've no idea if any of it works there.

David

-- Sent from my Difference Engine