Dynamically added properties problem

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Dynamically added properties problem
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:45:10 +0200

Hi,

I currently use class_addProperty() to add properties to classes created at runtime (before they're registered). The call returns YES.

The problem is, class_copyPropertyList() called later on the same class tells me there are zero properties.

When looking at the code of both functions, class_addProperty() sets the count in objc_property_list to 0, even though it memcpy()s the property into that property list. This results in class_copyPropertyList() not taking that property into account.

Shouldn't the count be set to one? If not, then what's the right way to achieve this?

Thanks!
--
Luboš Doležel