Re: NSBundle requires an NSAutoreleasePool

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: NSBundle requires an NSAutoreleasePool
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:18:42 +0200

On 16.10.2012 12:14, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

for what I know, you are responsible to allocate your own autorelease
pool, if you just extend main(). (Take an example in the "tool" template
of ProjectCenter.

Only if you extend NSApp you will get one allocated for you.

Riccardo

Hi,

fair enough! I just need to make it work without one, since I can't modify buggy proprietary OS X apps.

I can include a "default" release pool in my translation layer, but the loop back into NSBundle that results in an exception should be fixed anyway.

Do you think the attached patch would be acceptable?

--
Luboš Doležel