Re: Some problems with popup menus when these should process events

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: Some problems with popup menus when these should process events
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:12:35 -0600

El dom, 04-11-2012 a las 17:43 +0100, Fred Kiefer escribió:
> On 03.11.2012 06:19, Germán A. Arias wrote:
> > Currently is possible configure a theme to process event in popup menus.
> > However, if this popup menu is at a window/panel in a modal session. The
> > popup is displayed, but this is unable to process the events. This
> > remains displayed and you should restart the app to remove this from the
> > screen. You can test this on Ink, when save the document and selects the
> > type of the document.
>
> With which theme does this behaviour occur? I tried with the default
> GNUstep theme and things seem to work as expected.

Currently there isn't a theme that use it. But you can try with Silver
theme. Download the source code:

http://download.gna.org/gnustep-nonfsf/silver.theme-2.5.tar.gz

And then edit the file Theme.m to add:

- (BOOL) doesProcessEventsForPopUpMenu
{
  return YES;
}

And compile it. If you test it with SystemPreferences, in section
"Modifier keys" it works perfectly. But no with Ink when you try to
select other type of file.