Re: @property without @synthesize and variable declaration

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: @property without @synthesize and variable declaration
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:44:59 +0000

Yes.

Anything that XCode can do in terms of Objective-C compilation, you can do
without XCode, because XCode uses an older version of the same compiler as us.
The option to pass to clang is:

-Xclang -fobjc-default-synthesize-properties

I'm not sure why this isn't the default, but it probably should be.

David