Re: NIB loader problem

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NIB loader problem
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:08:38 -0500

The XIB loads in Gorm perfectly.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Gregory,

I'll privately send you the original XIB.

11. 12. 2012., u 18:07, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> je napisao:

Part of the issue is that nib files are now "compiled" resources.   The source of this nib is a xib file of the same name which you, unfortunately, don't have access to.

I need to make the necessary changes in Gorm and GNUstep to read .nib files which have been compiled and that has not been done yet.  The changes aren't extensive as this is just what used to the "objects.nib" file with the name of the xib and without a directory wrapper.

I am a little concerned over the assertion failure, though, I will take a look into that once I've made the changes to load the nib file.

Thanks for your patience,
Greg