Re: Runtime error on Ubuntu...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Runtime error on Ubuntu...
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:26:40 +0100

On 16.12.2012 16:56, Gregory Casamento wrote:
I'm not sure why I'm getting this, guys:

address@hidden:~$ Gorm
Gorm: Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason:
[XGServer-window::::] should be overridden by subclass
Aborted (core dumped)
address@hidden:~$

The most likely reason for a problem like this is that you are using a wrong version of back, that does not fit to the rest of your system. Best you recompile and install back and make sure where your defaults are pointing to, Nothing anybody but yourself may do here.