Call for testing: libobjc2 / clang trunk and Objective-C++

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Call for testing: libobjc2 / clang trunk and Objective-C++
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:52:22 +0000

Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone has a reasonable amount of Objective-C++ code that uses
GNUstep, but if you do then please will you test the latest clang trunk and
libobjc2 trunk, with -fobjc-runtime=gnustep-1.7 in your OBJC[C]FLAGS?

I have reworked the exception ABI in such a way that should make mixing
Objective-C and C++ exceptions in the same program more reliable, but it could
do with some stress testing.

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11