Re: Problem with Cenon

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Problem with Cenon
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:10:09 +0000

On 24.01.2013, at 09:59, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

> I had some problems compiling Cenon on a current GNUstep version. The code
> there still uses sel_eq() where GNUstep has switched to sel_isEqual() and it
> is not prepared for the switch to 64bit. For this reason I cannot check this
> problem myself.

I'm having problems building AppKit code on 64-bit systems at the moment
because we haven't done the int -> NSInteger switch in a load of places where
it's required.  Do we have a plan for a clean transition for this, or do we
just have a break-the-ABI release?

I can commit some changes that to the translation, but everything on 64-bit
platforms will need recompiling afterwards.

This email complies with ISO 3103