Re: Problem with Cenon

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with Cenon
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:40:37 +0100

On 25.01.2013 12:00, Georg Fleischmann wrote:
On 24.01.2013, at 09:59, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

I had some problems compiling Cenon on a current GNUstep version. The code
there still uses sel_eq() where GNUstep has switched to sel_isEqual() and it is
not prepared for the switch to 64bit. For this reason I cannot check this
problem myself.

There are new sources of Cenon 4.0 on our server, which should compile 64 bit
(tested on Mac OS X only).
        http://www.cenon.info/dLinux_gb.html

I corrected sel_eq() to sel_isEqual() for the next release.
This is only used by one Macro in the file VHFShared/vhfCompatibility.h

Best wishes,
Georg

Thank you for this new version of Cenon. I had to add the definition

#ifndef MAXFLOAT
#define MAXFLOAT        FLT_MAX
#endif

into DocView.m, VGroup.m and VPolyline.m to get it to compile on my OpenSuse 12.2. There this macro is only defined in math.h for __USE_XOPEN.

I am also having problems to compile VHFShared, there I get the error:

In file included from VHFPopUpButtonAdditions.m:36:0:
VHFPopUpButtonAdditions.h:40:71: fatal error: VHFShared/vhfCompatibility.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
compilation terminated.

Thank you for looking into that,