Re: Pending release of base library ...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Pending release of base library ...
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:06:24 +0000

On 29 Jan 2013, at 09:58, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

> I took an a bit closer look. And I posted it into a bug report on savannah.
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?38189
>
> hope someone knows how to proceed best.

It looks like the problem is that it's trying to use objc/thr.h, which is not
part of the GNUstep runtime.  I'm not sure what this test is supposed to be
testing for.  If it's testing for the existence of this header, then it's doing
the right thing.  If it's supposed to be testing for threads support, then it
isn't.

David

-- Sent from my brain