Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:39:05 +0000

I don't see this behaviour with r36030.  When I update to the latest svn
(r36036), I see a huge number of compiler warnings from mismatched types in
method declarations and definitions.  It seems that a lot of changes to headers
were committed, but not the corresponding changes to the implementations, so
you're going to end up with a lot of mismatched call frames.

I'm slightly surprised that you see black rectangles though - I'd have expected
to see crashes.  If you run with a debug build of libobjc2, you will see your
terminal full of mismatched selector type warnings.

David