Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:53:04 +0100

I made the next batch of changes, this time NSBezierPath and here I ran into a problem. Beside NSBzeierPath we still have the DPS functions and these get used as the interface to the backend. Now these old functions still use float and int and not CGFloat and NSInteger. After changing NSBezierPath over to CGFloat I had to copy dash patterns in a few places from a CGFloat array to a float array or the other way around. This could be a lot simpler, if we changed the DPS/PS functions to use CGFlpat and NSInteger as well. As far as I know Apple just dropped that function interface, they didn't have that problem. But we need a defined interface to the backend code.

My current change requires that you recompile both gui and back and of course your own application as well when it uses NSBezierPath directly.