Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 21:46:38 +0100

Sounds like a plan we all agree on. I will make the DPS changes next week and
then start to work on the Opal bavkend together with Ivan. There are two open
issues I know about, font handling and stored gstates. For both we need a
solution before that backend is fully working, the rest should be fairly simple.

Fred

On the road