Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: display problem on x86-64bit / cairo
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:42:01 -0500

Hey Fred, David,

I haven't had much time to work on GNUstep in the past few months but just want
to say I will try to help out with this!

For gstates, if I understand the semantics correctly, we can use the  code from
our cairo backend for copying and restoring the graphics state to/from an
object, but only when the user does explicit save/restore. For normal
pushes/pops, we can just use the current opal implementation which is basically
a cairo_save/cairo_restore with a bit of extra bookkeeping.

Regards,
Eric