Re: dateFromString always returns null

From: Steven LeMaire
Subject: Re: dateFromString always returns null
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:34:51 -0500

I was sort of thinking the same, and I tried a few others, i.e. MM-dd-yyyy and
passing in the date string in a matching layout, but it also didn't work.
I've seen this same example else where, so I think it's supposed to work. My
understanding is, the date string must match the format specifier.

thanks for the response though !

Steven