Re: Problem with Cenon

From: Georg Fleischmann
Subject: Re: Problem with Cenon
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:38:28 +0800

On 30.01.2013, at 09:53, Fred Kiefer wrote:

In file included from VHFPopUpButtonAdditions.m:36:0:
VHFPopUpButtonAdditions.h:40:71: fatal error: VHFShared/vhfCompatibility.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

ok, I was looking in the wrong file. The problem is in the header file "VHFShared/VHFPopUpButtonAdditions.h".
The line:

#include <VHFShared/vhfCompatibility.h>

should be changed to:

#include "vhfCompatibility.h"

I can't test it with GNUstep at the moment, but it should work.

Georg