Really, really going to do a release of base

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Really, really going to do a release of base
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:47:22 +0000

I'm away on holiday for a week from tomorrow ... but once I'm back I promise to
make a release of base (before the end of this month).
I'll be without a computer, and unable to do any work on GNUstep.

If we come up with changes/fixes that can't be done in time (for instance i'd
like to performance tune autorelease pools a bit), we can make another release
in March.