Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:47:39 -0500

I've removed the RSS feed from the webpage.  It should reflect on the website in an hour or so.  Let me know if there are any issues once it has.

Later, GC

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
]On 17 Feb 2013, at 17:35, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

> I believe that the hook might be something which was added by GNA for us.   Hooks are not something we can access via the SVN command-line, they have to be done directly on the server.

It's a GNA thing.  cia.vc is down and has been for a while, now with no plans of ever returning.  I've raised the issue with gna a month back, but they don't seem to read their own trouble ticket system.  We're not the only project to have this problem (I also see them for Étoilé, but other gna users have commented on the bug report).

Gregory Casamento
(240)274-9630 (Cell)
http://www.gnustep.org
http://heronsperch.blogspot.com