Re: Tooltips in save panels

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Tooltips in save panels
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:25:03 +0100

Hi,

On 02/18/13 06:22, Germán A. Arias wrote:
As I understand the save panels should display tooltips for buttons:
Home, Mount, Unmount. However I don't see these tooltips.
that is correct, I just implemented that feature because it was requested in a bug report, but I did not announce or close the bug because they don't work. Generally, however, tooltips to work for me.

My guess currently is that the NSSavePanel is modal and key window and the "tooltip" window doesn't display above it, but I had no time yet to formalize the bug for Fred. I may be also totally astride.

Riccardo