Re: Tooltips in save panels

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Tooltips in save panels
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:10:46 +0100

On 20. 2. 2013., at 22:48, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

As I wrote the idea would be to reuse the same timer for both run loop modes. This is definitely better than having two separate timers. The specific problem I talk about was fixed in base a long time ago. I just used that as an example that harmless changes in gui might lead to unexpected issues.
If we do any change in that area, it should be the one I proposed. The question is, should we do so before the release?

If things could go so wrong, the tooltips not appearing in a limited circumstance doesn't seem like such a big deal.

Then again, a small fix can probably be released if someone notices problems after the release.