Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:19:47 +0100

Just to remind you. As every year, the Google Summer of Code is approaching and we need to decide, whether we are going to participate. Last year I mentored Ivan and it was great fun and of course I learned a lot. Still it was the wrong year for me to do so, I didn't have enough free time to really fill up the role of a mentor. This year I should have more time for this but would prefer to pass on the mentor role to somebody else. And of course we should only participate if we can find suitable students.

Fred