Re: Creating PDF reports

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Creating PDF reports
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 04:46:37 -0500

Hey Fred, Steven,

I did a little debugging of this and GSPDFPrintOperation was broken; it was not
writing the results into _data, and was overriding -_print but not calling
-beginDocument which sets up the PDF context. I made a quick fix for these
problems. The remaining problem is the output is up-side-down compared with
running Steven's code on OS X.

Steven, if you grab the latest gnustep-gui code from svn, you should get at
least the up-side-down pdf output.

Cheers,
Eric